You will receive the LIGHT UP LINKS™ Set that includes 12 LED Balls in White, Red, and Blue, 60 Flexible Tubes, 52 Connector Links, plus you will also get 34 Glowing Connector Links as a free gift for just $19.99 +$6.99 P&H plus receive a 2nd LIGHT UP LINKS™ Set for only $6.99 additional P&H! By taking advantage of the Double Offer special today, each offer ordered will total to only $33.97. This product is covered by a 30-day money back guarantee, less Processing & Handling. Please allow 2-6 weeks for delivery. To review the status of your order, please visit www.LightUpLinksCS.com.
For Customer Service, please email us at LightUpLinks@webcsr.info or call us at 1-877-362-9596.
Customer Service is available Monday through Friday 5:00am-5:00pm PST. Please allow 24 hours for your order to reach our system.
We are committed to providing the best products and friendliest customer service. If you should have any questions about the product or would like to check the status of your order, please visit www.LightUpLinksCS.com
You may also contact a Customer Service Representative directly by emailing LightUpLinks@webcsr.info or calling 1-877-362-9596.
Customer service is available Monday through Friday from 5:00am to 5:00pm Pacific Time.
Customer Service Address: LIGHT UP LINKS™ PO Box 8110 Van Nuys, CA 91409
Your products are covered by a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee, less processing and handling. Please allow 24 hours for your order to reach our system.
- How do the pods turn on?
- The first time you use your Light Up Links set you will need to give the pods a firm shake to activate them. Afterwards, you just need to provide a gentle tap or shake to turn on the pods.
- What is the average duration of the batteries?
- The battery duration is 1 ½ years.
- What is the flashing duration time for the Light Up pods?
- The LED lights will stay on for 12 seconds.
- Are the Light Up Pods water resistant?
- Yes, the Light Up Pods are manufactured with a watertight seal.
- Can I use Light Up Links in the bathtub or pool?
- No, it is NOT recommended to use Light Up Links in water.
- Can you replace the Light Up pod batteries?
- No, the Light Up pods are sealed from the factory.
- What material is the Light Up Links pod made out of?
- The product is made out of plastic.
- How do you dispose the Light Up link pods?
- The product can be disposed of via your normal waste management process.
- How can I replace a broken or faulty Light Up Link?
- We take it seriously if your new Light Up Links set is not perfect. Please call our Customer Service line at 855-215-3288 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What designs can I make using the Light Up Links?
- Let your imagination be your guide. The designs shown in the instruction sheet are just a few of the many wonderful creations that you can make.
- What is included in my order?
- The main offer includes 12 pods, 60 flex link tubes, 52 connector links, plus 34 glowing connector links.
- What color(s) do the pods light up?
- Two colors, blue and red.